Located in Youngwood, PA; near Pittsburgh, the Scott Electric Signs and Engraving division sales hand-held labeling equipment that help you
zip your way through label-intense installations...and leave a great impression behind.
The RhinoPRO 5000 has "Hot Keys" to automatically format labels for cables and wire wraps, terminal blocks
and patch panels, fixed length, and verticals. Some of the features of the RhinoPRO 5000 are listed below:
- Advanced wire gauge function - select the wire gauge/cable size & RhinoPRO sets up the label precisely.
- Prints five text sizes.
- Multiple line printing and serialization.
- Prints common datacom and electrical symbols and Codes 39 & 128 bar codes.
- Automatic shut-off. Uses 6 AA batteries.
- Weighs just over 1 pound.
- Impact-resistant rubber bumper.
- Bright yellow color - This tool won't get lost!
Labels are available in 3/8", 1/2", and 3/4" widths in flexible nylon or permanent polyester. Polyester labels
are available with black imprinting on clear, blue, green, red, white, or yellow labels; blue imprinting on clear or white labels;
red imprinting on clear or white labels; and white imprinting on black or clear labels.
Easy peel labels are chemical, moisture, solvent, and heat and smear resistant, with a powerful adhesive that won't let go - even in harsh
RhinoPRO Heat Shrink Wire Marking Cartridges